First time students should arrive 10-15 mins early so you can meet your teacher, get acquainted with our studio and sign up if you haven’t yet.
- Please inform the teacher of any injuries, operations, pregnancy or any problems you may encounter while practicing
- Please shower/bathe before coming to class and wear clean yoga clothes. Avoid wearing perfurme or scents.
- Do not eat a meal for 2-3 hours before attending class.
- Drink plenty of water before and after each class, but not during.
- Keep wiping your sweat off at the minimum.
- Please turn your phone off or to silent and keep it properly in your bag. Do not put it next to your mat.
- Please be respectful of those practicing or taking rest.
- Do not ask for postures. Postures are given as/when deemed appropriate by the teacher. Do not help other practitioners without permission from the teacher.
- Please wash your yoga mat on a regular basis!